Planning a wedding can be fun and exciting but at times extremely overwhelming. Be realistic about taking on what is manageable when it comes to your wedding and hire a professional for everything else. You want your bridal party, family and friends to enjoy being your guests as much as you should enjoy being the bride on this truly special occasion.
Dream Occasions offers consultations, day of coordination and full wedding planning services. Teaming up with a professional will help you stay focused, on target and most importantly, enjoying every moment. Peace of mind provided by a professional consultant is any bride’s greatest asset. We work with all budgets and can be as much or as little involved. Packages can always be customized to have other services included.
Intended for the couple that will be planning the wedding themselves, but require consultations at a certain stage. A consultant can offer advice and opinions on all aspects of your wedding day. Consultations can include:
- Progress meetings
- Party planning- Engagement Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal
- Master time line sample
- DYI assistance
- Floral design ideas
- Vendor referrals
- Event schedules & timelines
- Budget analysis
- Etiquette advice
- On an hourly basis. Day of coordination service can be added at any time to ensure wedding plans are executed smoothly. $150 first hour $75 per hour thereafter
Day-of-Coordination is designed for the couple who have enjoyed doing the majority of the planning themselves but want assistance to make sure the wedding day plans go off without a hitch. We will walk you through each moment of your wedding day, keeping everyone relaxed.
You will meet with us approximately 8 weeks prior to your wedding to become familiar with your plans and contracts. We will assist with the rehearsal, set-up of ceremony, photo shoot and reception. In addition, we will also set-up up and install all the things you have been working on for the past few months.
Apart from arranging the place cards, guest book, and candy bar, we will also place your centerpieces, hang garlands, light candles and anything else your heart desires. We are the first on site directing your vendors and last to leave waiving your guests good bye. Services also include unlimited e-mails and phone calls.
$750 Friday & Sunday
Let’s Plan the Wedding!
This wedding package is ideal for a couple who prefers a wedding professional to coordinate the entire wedding. We will over see the entire process from start to finish.
- venue/ceremony recommendations
- budget management
- vendor referrals, appointments, discounts
- in-depth floor plans, schedules, checklists & timelines
- rehearsal, ceremony & wedding day supervision and direction
- set-up items for receiving tables (seating arrangements, favors, signing table)
- reception set-up
- Full wedding coordination will include a coordinator and an assistant coordinator.
- Please inquire about a complete list of services included.
10% of the budget ($3000 min.)